Difference between revisions of "Role:Warehouse"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Latest revision as of 21:24, 27 July 2020
|Part of clusters|
- Design and host an on-site storage facility with shelves for smaller goods, with doors that can be locked, and a climate that doesn’t get too humid.
- Host LHQ (Logistics Headquarters) for the several logistics teams
- Determine, together with teams, which things they will arrange themselves and which things can be in the centralized bulk buying.
- Buy tools and disposables before the buildup starts
- Track the inventory
- Restock when needed
- Have a desk where crew can borrow stuff
- Go after things that aren’t returned
- Validate and register crew driving licenses, hand out wristbands for validated drivers
- Provide a parcel pick-up point for villages
- Coordinate closely with build-up and tear-down for needed things and their availability (e.g. timing)
- Determine golf kart and bicycle requirements
- Rent golf carts and bicycles from suppliers
- Distribute dedicated golf carts and bicycles to teams
- Manage golf carts and bicycles: repair or let supplier replace/repair
- Collect golf carts and bicycles for returning to supplier